Wednesday, January 21, 2015

How are we going to do this?!?

Hi!

I bet you are wondering what this is all about and when we are going to get posting! 


Okay let me start by telling you a little bit about what I plan to  accomplish this Christmas budget goal. 


Let me tell you about a couple things I plan to do to accomplish my $50 out-of-pocket Christmas challenge. While I may use other avenues that I come up with or find (and if I do I will be happy to share them with you) throughout this journey some of my main resources will be:


  • Facebook (local yard sale pages) or eBay -  taking advantage of selling stuff I already have (Use extreme caution and good judgement if going this route) 
  • Swagsbucks - Click here to sign up and get 150 points to get you started! (our referral link) 
  • Rebates I receive, 
  • Store credit (extraCare bucks, promotional gift cards, promotional earnings, 
  • usertesting.com
  • Sales/Deals
  • and more.



Every week, for the first few weeks I will detail how I am using each of these methods to earn enough to accomplish my $50 out of pocket Christmas. My total Christmas budget is $1,200. This may change over time and if it does I will keep you guys posted. 


Jen



(Disclaimer: All opinions stated anywhere on this blog are our own. They reflect our own experiences and our opinions only. This blog contain numerous links to external websites. We make no guarantee as to the reliability or privacy policy of these sites; any info you submit to other sites, you submit at your own risk. We will be trying out sites as we see fit and we will share our experiences with them as they happen to us. We cannot guarantee anything other than the fact that these are our opinions/experiences and they are our own. From time to time, we may post referral links and ask if you don't mind and are signing up anyway, please use them, but of course you surely do not have to. They are just a way to help us out while costing you nothing) 

No comments:

Post a Comment